Paul Davis of Terre Haute is part of a national franchise organization that provides services to repair damage and cleanup to residential, commercial and institutional structures caused by fire, water, storm, mold or other disasters. Paul Davis was founded in 1966 and is a rapidly growing network consisting of 300+ franchises, all independently owned and operated.
History of Innovation
Paul Davis has helped shape the property damage restoration industry by being innovative and pioneering many initiatives.
- One of the very first networks to collaborate the insurance industry to more efficiently service policyholders in restoring and cleaning up damage to properties
- Introduced the use of line item pricing and computerized estimating when estimating jobs.
- Introduced our “Dry.in.3” guarantee for water losses by utilizing the latest in scientific methods and technology
- Developed an upfront, guaranteed pricing model – Predict-A-Dry – to estimate water mitigation jobs
- Early developer of a computerized system to measure, monitor and verify water losses
- Offering a performance warranty to insurance companies
The Paul Davis heritage is one of innovation, can do attitude and terrific customer service. The Paul Davis franchise network focuses on delivering services in the communities, towns and cities across the Country, having created a synergy of expertise, excellence and experience that is second to none. Our passion for quality drives everything we do.
If your business or home is damaged by water, mold, fire, water or other disaster, Call Paul!