Disaster Planning in Staunton
Every company needs to plan to ensure business continuity. Usually, these plans include subjects like emergency power and data back-up, but should probably also include the facilities too.
The Paul Davis First Response Program is designed specifically for property owners and managers. It includes complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate goal of rapidly restoring the property to usability, hastening the claims process and reducing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. Contact Paul Davis today for a complimentary assessment.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration planning
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction services
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You will get priority emergency services following a disaster, which reduces the severity of a loss, minimizes repair expense, and gets your business up and running faster.
- Professional consultation – Reduce damage and improve your awareness by developing an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – We will learn more about your properties and management team to expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Having an easy-to-deploy plan in place will put your tenants at ease.