Paul Davis for Quincy
A fire can result in thousands of dollars in damage for your business and halt operations for months after. Fire can scorch a building, but other harm from smoke and soot may linger for years after the fire has been put out. Furthermore, the smell left by these substances may stay in the air for months if left untreated and hurt your business’ brand
Experiencing a fire can be devastating and Paul Davis understands that your cherished business and livelihood are at stake. Fumes, soot and fire damage removal are just part of what our team can do for you in the days after a fire. Whether big or small, Paul Davis of Quincy performs emergency removal and restoration of fire damage to commercial properties throughout the Quincy area.
How We Help You
- Assistance arrives fast and is ready 24/7
- Prompt damage analysis, pretesting and estimates
- Structural reinforcement and emergency board-ups
- Ash and debris removed without harming the environment
- Cleaning, smoky smell elimination and air purification
- Thorough removal any burnt inventory, fixtures and other contents inside
- Moisture elimination – professional grade dryers, fans and dehumidifiers
- Rebuilding – in the event that a serious portion of your business was destroyed, we can restore it
- Mold and mildew prevention
Contact Paul Today
The Paul Davis team can bring your commercial property back to normal faster. Our technical training, cleaning techniques and equipment blended with our experience results in faster work and lower fire and smoke damage restoration costs. Harmed items or furniture is often simple to revive for our professionals and their equipment. We also help you file insurance claims to help the healing process.
Allow our business to assist yours. Reach Paul Davis of Quincy if you are stricken by fire or smoke damage on your property.