Null Disaster Planning
Guaranteeing the continuity of their business is a major part of the business planning process in Null. Typically, these plans include items like emergency power and data back-up, but they really should feature the facilities themselves.
Our Paul Davis First Response Program, created with property owners and managers in mind, includes complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate objective of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening the claims process and reducing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. Contact Paul Davis of Terre Haute now to receive your free assessment.
First Response Program Services
- Restoration planning and consultation
- Total property reconstruction services
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce the severity of a loss, minimize expenses, and get your business up-and-running faster.
- Professional consultation – Our team will work with you to create a detailed emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – We will learn more about your properties to expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your plan will be comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.