New Goshen Disaster Planning
There are many important parts of managing a business in New Goshen, but ensuring business continuity is one of the most important. These plans should have plans for the facilities, instead of only items like data and emergency power backup.
Our Paul Davis First Response Program was developed specifically for property owners and managers. It contains complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate objective of rapidly restoring the property to usability, hastening the claims process and minimizing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. Contact Paul Davis of Terre Haute now to get your complimentary assessment.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration planning
- Complete property restoration services
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You‘ll get priority emergency services following a disaster, which reduces loss severity, minimizes repair expense, and gets your business up and running quicker.
- Professional consultation – Work together with our team to develop a detailed emergency game plan.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity with your management team, we‘ll expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your plan is comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.