Lewis Disaster Planning
Guaranteeing the continuity of their business is a part of every company’s planning process. These plans should have plans for the facilities, instead of just items like emergency power and data backup.
Developed with property managers and owners in mind, our Paul Davis First Response Program includes complete complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate objective of quickly restoring the property to usability, speeding the claims process and reducing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. Contact Paul Davis today for a complimentary consultation.
First Response Program Services
- Restoration planning and consultation
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You‘ll receive priority emergency services in Lewis, IN following a disaster, which reduces the severity of a loss, minimizes repair expense, and gets your business back on track quicker.
- Professional consultation – Work together with our team to develop a detailed emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity with your properties, we‘ll streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Having an easy-to-deploy plan in place will put your tenants at ease.