Fontanet, IN, Contents Cleaning and Restoration
From clothes and important documents to furniture and electronics, Paul Davis of Terre Haute can restore these valuables and more.
After damage to your home has occurred, there are several things to think about as you start the recovery process. One is the contents of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning capabilities mean that dear items that were at one point immediately considered ruined are very possibly restored.
Some of these items include:
- Linens, clothing, draperies, and other textiles
- Kitchen items, China, jewelry
- Leather jackets, boots and shoes
- Appliances, Tvs, and electronics
- Books, important papers and other documents
Our contents cleaning and restoration services include:
- Working closely with you to identify possessions to be cleaned and restored
- Careful packing and removal of these items to the Paul Davis central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned contents promptly
Within 48 hours, Paul Davis can clean an emergency supply of clothes and return it to you.
Why Paul Davis?
Saving valued possessions and cherished memories is a priority for us. At Paul Davis, we use the latest in contents cleaning technology to save most of these items that were discarded in the past. These items are very important to you, which means we will work hard to save them.