Fontanet Paul Davis Commercial Restoration
A fire can result in millions of dollars in recovery for your storefront or office and halt operations for months following. When people consider fire damage, they frequently focus on the heat and flames however soot and fumes can hang around the property much longer. Additionally, the smell left by these substances can hang in the atmosphere for months if left untreated and hurt your business’ brand
Living through a fire is challenging and Paul Davis knows that your cherished company and income are at stake. Fumes, soot and fire damage treatment are just part of the things our experts can do for you after a tragedy. No matter what size, Paul Davis Restoration performs emergency fire damage removal and restoration services to commercial properties across the Fontanet area.
Our Fire Restoration Method
- We appear at your business to assist you within hours, any day or any time
- Correct damage assessment, pretesting and estimates
- Structural stabilization and emergency board-ups
- Fewer chemicals used to eliminate soot and odors
- Air purification and smoke odor removal
- Contents cleaning- restoration for any fire-damaged items or fixtures inside your building
- Removal of water left from extinguishing efforts
- We will rebuild any portion of your building that was ruined by the fire
- Mold and mildew prevention
Why Trust Paul Davis?
The Paul Davis professionals know how difficult fires can be on business owners, so we act quickly to get your building back to normal. Our years of training, sanitation techniques and equipment combined with our experience means quicker cleanup and lower fire and smoke damage restoration costs. We can save items using specialized equipment and sanitation techniques, typically being able to restore the items inside your business to their prior condition. We also help you file insurance claims to speed up the recovery process.
Allow our business to assist yours. Reach Paul Davis of Fontanet if you are stricken by fire or smoke damage on your commercial property.