Disaster Planning in Fontanet
There are many important parts of business management, but ensuring the continuity of their business is one of the most essential. These plans should include plans for the facilities, instead of only items like emergency power and data backup.
The Paul Davis First Response Program is designed specifically for property managers and owners. It features complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate goal of quickly restoring the property to usability, speeding claims and reducing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. Contact Paul Davis of Terre Haute now for a complimentary assessment.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation and planning
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You will receive priority emergency services after a disaster, which helps reduce the severity of a loss, minimizes repair expense, and gets your business up and running faster.
- Professional consultation – We will work with you to create an emergency plan to heighten your preparedness and ultimately help reduce damage.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity with your properties, we will expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your plan is comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.