Fire Damage Removal of Cory Properties
If your company sustains fire damage, you will probably have to slow production for months and use hundreds of thousands of dollars to bounce back from the damage. Heat and flames can rip apart a building, but other damage caused by smoke and soot may remain long after the fire has died. Additionally, the odor left by these substances may stay in the atmosphere for years if left untreated and harm your business’ reputation
Surviving a fire is devastating and Paul Davis knows that your beloved business and income are at risk. In addition to emergency fire damage removal and remediation, we specialize in removing soot and smoke damage as well. Across the Cory region, Paul Davis Restoration has assisted businesses like yours bounce back from big and small fires.
Our Fire Restoration Technique
- Assistance arrives quickly and is ready any time
- Thorough damage assessments, pretesting and estimates from experts
- Structural stabilization and emergency board-ups
- Ash and debris removed without harmful chemicals
- Air purification and smoke odor removal
- Commercial contents sanitation – no matter what your business does, we can clean damaged items inside
- Industrial grade water extractors, dehumidifiers, fans and other methods designed to remove water caused by quenching the fire
- Rebuilding – in the event that a large portion of your business was destroyed, we can restore it
- Mold and mildew prevention
Cory Paul Davis is Available for You
We will bring your business back to its feet. Our years of training, sanitation techniques and equipment blended with our experience results in faster cleanup and savings on fire and smoke damage restoration expenses. Harmed items or furniture is typically simple to revive for our experts and their techniques. We also help you file insurance claims to help the recovery process.
Allow our business to assist yours. Call Paul Davis if fire damage and smoke hurt your company.