Disaster Planning in Cory, IN
One of the most critical parts of managing a company in Cory, IN is ensuring the continuity of their business. However, plans like that typically focus on a firm’s data or emergency power back-up. Shouldn’t they include the facilities too?
Created with property owners and managers in mind, our Paul Davis First Response Program contains total total disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate objective of rapidly restoring the property to usability, speeding claims and reducing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. If you want a free consultation, call Paul Davis of Terre Haute!
First Response Program Services
- Restoration consultation and planning
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You‘ll get priority emergency services after a disaster, which reduces loss severity, minimizes expenses, and gets your business up and running quicker.
- Professional consultation – Minimize damage and heighten your awareness by developing an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity with your properties, we‘ll streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your plan will be comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.