Clinton, IN, Contents Cleaning and Restoration
Paul Davis of Terre Haute can restore items from clothing and documents to furniture and electronics and more.
After damage has occurred to your home, the recovery process can seem overwhelming when you see how many things there are to think about. One is the valuables of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning tools mean that valuable items that were once automatically rejected are very possibly restored.
Some of these items include:
- Linens, clothing, draperies, and other textiles
- Jewelry, fine china, kitchen items
- Leather coats, boots/shoes
- Appliances, Tvs, and electronics
- Books, paper items and other documents
Our restoration and contents cleaning services include:
- Working with you to identify valuables to be cleaned and restored
- Careful packaging and removal of these items to our central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned property promptly
Within 48 hours, Paul Davis can clean an emergency supply of clothes for our customers.
Why Paul Davis?
Saving irreplaceable possessions and cherished memories is a priority for us. You can always count on the Paul Davis staff to use the most advanced in contents cleaning technology to save most of these items that were discarded in the past. These items are very important to you, which means we will work hard to save them.