Recovering Clinton Businesses
A fire can result in thousands of dollars in damage for your business and stop production for months after. Heat and flames can tear down a building, but additional harm from smoke and soot can linger long after the fire has been quenched. If neglected, your business will smell like smoke for years to come
Surviving a fire can be stressful and Paul Davis understands that your cherished organization and livelihood are at stake. Fumes, soot and fire damage removal are only part of the things our service can do for you in the days after a fire. No matter what size, Paul Davis of Clinton offers emergency fire damage removal and restoration services to commercial properties across the Clinton area.
- Help arrives quickly and is available 24/7
- Thorough damage assessments, pretesting and estimates from specialists
- Structural stabilization and emergency board-ups
- Earth friendly methods for sanitation soot and other residue from fire damage
- Cleaning, smoke odor neutralization and air purification
- Effective cleaning for any harmed items, equipment and additional contents inside
- Removal of moisture remaining after fire-quenching efforts
- Reconstruction of the affected areas
- Professional Sanitation designed to keep out mold and mildew
Contact your Clinton Paul Davis Franchise
The Paul Davis team will get your commercial property back to its feet. Our training, sanitation methods and years of experience help us complete the task properly the first time. Ruined goods or furniture is usually simple to revive for our experts and their tools. We also help you file insurance claims to help the recovery process.
Let our company help yours. Call Paul Davis if fire damage and smoke harm your company.