Paul Davis for Brazil
A fire can result in millions of dollars in recovery for your company and halt work for months following. When people consider fire damage, they usually focus on the fire itself but soot and smoke can hang around the area years after. If left untreated, your storefront or office will smell like smoke for years to come
Living through a fire can be stressful and Paul Davis knows that your cherished organization and livelihood are at risk. Smoke, soot and fire damage removal are just part of the things our team can do for you in the days after a fire. Whatever the size, Paul Davis Restoration performs prompt removal and restoration of fire damage to businesses throughout the Brazil region.
Our Fire Restoration Process
- 24/7 emergency services – onsite and assisting you within hours
- See the price of the damage, get pretesting and damage assessments
- Building reinforcement and emergency board-ups
- Green techniques for cleaning soot and other debris caused by fire damage
- Air purification and smoke odor neutralization
- Business contents cleaning – no matter what your organization does, we can clean damaged items inside
- Water elimination – industrial grade extractors, fans and dehumidifiers
- Rebuilding – if a serious area of your business was ruined, we can restore it
- Disinfectants and antimicrobial solution used to keep out mold and mildew
Call Paul Davis Now
The Paul Davis team can restore your business back to its feet. Our years of education, cleaning techniques and equipment combined with our experience results in faster cleanup and savings on fire and smoke damage restoration expenses. We can salvage items using specialized equipment and cleaning techniques, often being able to restore the items inside your business to their prior condition. We also assist with filing insurance claims to aid in the recovery process.
If your organization has been harmed by a fire, call the fire damage and smoke cleanup professionals at Brazil Paul Davis. Our local service masters will be there to assist.