Bowling Green Paul Davis Commercial Service
If your company sustains fire damage, you will probably need to slow production for months and spend hundreds of thousands of dollars to recover from the damage. When business owners think of fire damage, they usually think of the heat and flames but soot and smoke can stay around the area years after. Furthermore, the odor these substances leave can hang in the air for years if left untreated and harm your business’ reputation
Living through a fire can be challenging and Paul Davis understands that your cherished business and income are at risk. Fumes, soot and fire damage treatment are only part of the things our service can do for you in the days after a fire. Whatever the size, Paul Davis Restoration offers prompt removal and restoration of fire damage to commercial properties throughout the Bowling Green area.
Trust the Best
- We appear onsite to help within hours, any time you need
- Learn the cost of the damage, get pretesting and estimates
- Building reinforcement and emergency board-ups
- Fewer chemicals used to eliminate soot and odors
- Odor elimination, cleaning and air purification
- Business contents cleaning – whatever your business does, we can sanitize harmed goods inside
- Professional grade dryers, dehumidifiers, fans and other methods designed to eliminate water resulting from killing the flames
- We will renew any area of your business that was destroyed by the fire
- Measures to prevent mold and mildew with disinfectants and antimicrobial solution
Talk to Us
We know how hard a fire can be on commercial properties, so we move quickly to return your building back to its original state. Our technical education, cleaning techniques and tools combined with our experience results in faster cleanup and savings on fire and smoke damage restoration expenses. Ruined goods or furniture is often simple to revive for our specialists and their tools. We also help you file insurance claims to speed up the healing process.
Let our company help yours. Reach Paul Davis of Bowling Green if fire damage and smoke hurt your commercial property.