Blanford, IN Contents Cleaning
Paul Davis of Terre Haute can restore items from documents and clothing to electronics and furniture and more.
There are many things to consider in the aftermath of damage to your home and as you take on the recovery process. One is the belongings of the home – your furniture, household goods and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning skills mean that precious belongings that were at one time automatically considered ruined may now be restored.
Some of these items include:
- Draperies, linens, clothing, and other textiles
- Kitchen items, china, jewelry
- Leather coats, boots and shoes
- TVs, electronics, appliances
- Books, important papers and other documents
Our restoration and contents cleaning services include:
- Working with you to identify items to be restored and cleaned
- Careful pack out and removal of these belongings to our central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as ultrasonics cleaning equipment, industrial grade wash systems and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned items promptly
Within 48 hours, Paul Davis of Terre Haute can clean an emergency supply of clothes for our customers.
Why Contact Paul Davis?
We specialize in saving irreplaceable possessions and cherished memories. Paul Davis uses the most recent contents cleaning technology to save many of these items that were considered ruined. We will work hard to save these items, because we know how valuable they are to you.