Damage Caused by Water in Terre Haute
Flood damage can deal a serious blow to your commercial property. Intense flooding can put you out of business. For small businesses, even minor damage could hurt your company’s reputation. The sooner you remedy flood damage in your commercial space, the more quickly you can recover from the situation. Paul Davis Restoration Services assists businesses all over the Terre Haute, IN area.
What Causes Water Damage?
There are a few ways your commercial property can take on flood damage. Damaged appliances like washing machines have all been known to flood. Other artificial sources of water damage include septic or sewer tank breaks, as well as overflowing toilets. These problems might start out minor. Whether it was malfunctioning plumbing or appliances, some structures can deal severe water damage. Whatever business you head, flood damage is a serious problem for your office. If ignored, it can result in more damage caused by rot.
Flooding found in business buildings may also come from nearby runoff from rivers or lakes. Severe rainfall or storms in Terre Haute may cause flooding for residential or business property holders. Just like appliance leaks, water damage that comes from natural causes may result in fungal situations if left unnoticed.
Water Damage Restoration Services
Whether your business in Terre Haute has experienced heavy damage or only has a few leaks to take care of, Paul Davis performs restoration and repair services to solve the problem. Our specialists can dry papers in addition to structural areas like walls. Contact us to see how we can help for your business today!
Our Flood Mitigation Services Include:
- Water damage assessment
- Water removal
- Drying soaked surfaces like carpet
- Cleaning and restoration of items like books
- Remediating mold or mildew growth
- Locating and isolating the cause of leaking water
- Reconstruction services or storm damage repair
- Cooperating with insurance providers
Trust the Best
- Our staff responds and works promptly. Varying on the extent of damage, Paul Davis experts should be able to fix water damage in your business in around a few days.
- We’re knowledgeable – After five decades in service and millions of properties restored, Paul Davis knows how to handle your water damage problem.
- We assist with your claims – Teaming up with insurance companies while bouncing back from water damage is hard. We can talk to your insurance company to finish claims fast.
Don’t let water damage get the upper hand. Call your Terre Haute Paul Davis franchise today!