There are several important parts of business management in Terre Haute, but ensuring business continuity is one of the most valuable. These plans should feature plans for the facilities, instead of only items like emergency power and data backup.
Our Paul Davis First Response Program, designed with property managers and owners in mind, includes total facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate goal of rapidly restoring the property to usability, speeding claims and reducing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. For a free assessment, call Paul!
First Response Program Services
- Restoration planning
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You’ll get priority emergency services in Terre Haute following a disaster, which helps reduce the severity of a loss, minimizes repair expense, and gets your business up and running quicker.
- Professional consultation – We’ll work together to create an emergency game plan to heighten your preparedness and ultimately help minimize future damage.
- Business acclimation – We’ll learn more about your properties and management team to streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Having a comprehensive, easy-to-deploy plan in place will put your management team at ease.