Disaster Planning in Terre Haute, IN
There are several important parts of business management, but ensuring business continuity is one of the most important. But, plans like that usually involve things like data back-up. Shouldn’t they include the facilities too?
Our Paul Davis First Response Program was developed with property owners and managers in mind. It contains complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate goal of quickly restoring the property to usability, speeding the claims process and minimizing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. Contact Paul now to receive your free assessment.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation and planning
- Complete property restoration services
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce the severity of a loss, minimize repair expense, and get your business on track quicker.
- Professional consultation – We will work together to create an emergency game plan to increase your preparedness and ultimately help minimize future damage.
- Business acclimation – We will learn more about your properties and management team to streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Having a comprehensive, easy-to-deploy plan in place will put your management team at ease.