Saving Terre Haute Businesses
If your commercial property takes on damage from a fire, you can expect to cease operations for months and use hundreds of thousands of dollars to bounce back from the damage. Fire can tear down a building, but additional harm caused by smoke and soot may stay long after the fire has died. If left untreated, your storefront or office will smell like smoke for years after the fire.
Surviving a fire is challenging and Paul Davis understands that your beloved organization and income are at risk. Along with emergency fire damage removal and remediation, we specialize in removing soot and smoke damage too. Across the Terre Haute region, Paul Davis Restoration has assisted commercial property like yours recover from big and small fires.
- 24/7 emergency services – arrive prepared within hours
- Learn the price of the damage, get pretesting and damage assessments
- Board-ups for dangerous areas and building stabilization
- Fewer toxins used to remove soot and odors
- Air purification and smoke odor removal
- Careful cleaning for any harmed items, equipment and additional contents inside
- Moisture elimination – industrial grade dryers, fans and dehumidifiers
- Reconstruction – when a serious area of your property was damaged, we can rebuild it
- Mold and mildew prevention
Terre Haute Paul Davis is Available for You
The Paul Davis professionals understand how devastating fires can be on businesses, so we work fast to get your building back to its original state. Our education, sanitation techniques and years of experience aid us in completing the restoration correctly the first time. We can salvage any inventory using specialized tools and sanitation techniques, often being able to renew the items inside your business to their normal condition. We also help you file insurance claims to aid in the healing process.
If your organization has been harmed by a fire, reach out to the fire damage and smoke cleanup professionals at Paul Davis. Our Terre Haute franchise are available to help.