Paul Davis of Terre Haute is part of a national franchise organization that provides services to repair and clean up damage to residential, commercial and institutional structures caused by storm, water, mold, fire or other disasters. Founded in 1966, Paul Davis is a rapidly growing network of more than 300 independently owned and operated franchises.
History of Innovation
The Paul Davis network is known for its innovation and has pioneered many initiatives that have helped shape the property damage restoration industry.
- One of the very first networks to collaborate with the insurance industry to more efficiently service policyholders in restoring and cleaning up property damage
- Introduced the use of computerized estimating and line item pricing when estimating jobs
- Introduced our “Dry.in.3” guarantee for water losses by utilizing the latest in technology and scientific methods
- Created an upfront, guaranteed pricing model – Predict-A-Dry – to estimate water mitigation jobs
- Early developer of a computerized system to monitor, measure and verify water losses
- Offering a performance warranty to insurance companies
Our heritage is one of innovation, can do attitude and excellent customer service. The Paul Davis franchise network focuses on delivering services in the communities, towns and cities across the United States, having created a synergy of excellence, experience and expertise that is second to none. Our passion for quality drives everything we do.
If your business or home is damaged by storm, water, mold, fire or other disaster, Call Paul!